MiscellaneousMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MiscellaneousMS

MiscellaneousMS is the BEST!!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stealth's GM Application (edited)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chaos7756

chaos7756

Stealth's GM Application (edited) Empty
PostSubject: Stealth's GM Application (edited)   Stealth's GM Application (edited) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:39 am

In-Game Name:
Stealth

Name:
Charles Gong

Location/Timezone:
Texas, USA

Describe yourself (personality wise):
Strict in a fun way, Loves to play with anyone (except if they get on my nerves), Jokes around a lot, Funny Smile.

Email (If any):
fuiry9@yahoo.com

MSN (If any):
None. Sorry.

How active are you in game? in forums?:
I am on more often than not. I play in the morning until 12:00. Plays a little more in the afternoon. When schools starts in a month, I will play from 5:00 till 6:00 mostly from monday to friday. Sad Parents are really strict:(. Will play more on weekends though.

How long have you been with MiscellaneousMS?:
I have been with MiscMS since the middle of June, 2009. And I will continue playing though.

What do you think you can contribute to this server?:
I can help with events (i know alot of people ask for events from GMs in game), i will help players and GMs in need, i will also help apply the in game rules in game.

Why are you applying for GM?:
I want to help players. What more can i say? Smile

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?:
I have none GM experience but alot of my friends play this server so i basically know what to do. No one else had accepted me. I i know i can help out alot. If you give me a chance i will prove all the other servers wrong.

What is your method for hunting for hackers?
I will scout both channels and search for places hackers might hide to hack.

How would you handle a hacker?:
first give them a warning depending on what kind of hacking they are doing. If it is a small hack i will give them a warning by jailing them for about a 1day to 1week. Then if they hack again i will ban them for what i think is reasonable.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?:
I would ask how could i be a better GM? O.o

Why should we choose you?:
If you choose me i will try make this server a more popular server and a better server in all ways.

Why shouldn't we choose you?:
Because i get annoyed a little quick Smile but i'll try to change.

Extra info you feel is necessary:
I am CHINESE not japanese!!! I hate being called japanese just so you know. And I LOVE to play basketball. Hope you choose me XD!!!

Last edited by chaos7756 on Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stuart

Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Stealth's GM Application (edited)   Stealth's GM Application (edited) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:03 am

Nice app Stealth
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: Stealth's GM Application (edited)   Stealth's GM Application (edited) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:57 am

Hey nice application. The only problem I see is its a little hard to tell whats what... Maybe separate the questions from the answers. Also its not very smart to give out your cell number of the internet. There are a lot of creeps and weirdos out there that will actually track your cell phone and find out where you live. The internet is a dangerous place.
Back to top Go down
chaos7756

chaos7756

PostSubject: Re: Stealth's GM Application (edited)   Stealth's GM Application (edited) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:59 pm

Thanx for the tips Thor xD
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: Stealth's GM Application (edited)   Stealth's GM Application (edited) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:44 pm

Anytime. Its looking a lot better now. 7/10! =]
Back to top Go down
JesusFreak

PostSubject: Re: Stealth's GM Application (edited)   Stealth's GM Application (edited) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:00 pm

You're app seemed very... japanese. 6/10
Back to top Go down
chaos7756

chaos7756

PostSubject: Re: Stealth's GM Application (edited)   Stealth's GM Application (edited) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:12 pm

.........u had to do that jesus? O.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stealth's GM Application (edited)   Stealth's GM Application (edited) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stealth's GM Application (edited)
Page 1 of 1