MiscellaneousMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MiscellaneousMS

MiscellaneousMS is the BEST!!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OK. I'm gonna freaking explain EVERYTHING. THIS LIE IS TOO BIG.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

OK. I'm gonna freaking explain EVERYTHING. THIS LIE IS TOO BIG. Empty
PostSubject: OK. I'm gonna freaking explain EVERYTHING. THIS LIE IS TOO BIG.   OK. I'm gonna freaking explain EVERYTHING. THIS LIE IS TOO BIG. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:29 am

OK. First of all I'd like to INTRODUCE MYSELF as Lan Feng. Thats the name i'll give you, and you should accept it. And for the record, I'm a GUY.
When I started MiscMS with my friend KIMCHI, I decided to make a GIRL CHARACTER because people are always nicer to GIRLS.
SO i made the character HAEUN. why that name? one of my friends is named that. anyways, I applied for the GM position, and it isnt that different from how I would have done it if I used a GUY character.
For a while, everything was GOOD. Until one day there was this big issue of putting up your real photos up online. ISHAT started getting really pushy about it and started harassing me. So i got annoyed, and made a different character, PRINCE.
And for a while, that was going well too. I made friends online who didnt suck up to me because i was gm, etc. But then i still wanted to use my GM Acc, but too many ppl knew me on that one T__T SO, I requested Manfox to change me to a GUY, and CHANGE MY NAME TO <3BREAKER. but shat thought i was haeun, which i didnt want cuz he was gonna harass me again. so i asked manfox to NOT tell him, but turns out he did. (thanks a lot, lol)

so yeah. I tried to keep a little lie to have more fun on the server, but it got way outta hand. This explains why i wouldnt post my picture on the forums.

so here's my explanation for everything. sorry for the lies, but I was just trying to have some fun T T
Back to top Go down

OK. I'm gonna freaking explain EVERYTHING. THIS LIE IS TOO BIG.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MiscellaneousMS :: Chat Central :: General Chat-
Jump to: