MiscellaneousMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MiscellaneousMS

MiscellaneousMS is the BEST!!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jesse's GM App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cubsrock

Jesse's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Jesse's GM App   Jesse's GM App I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:35 pm

In-Game Name: Jessizle

Name: Jesse Palasz

Location/Timezone: GMT-6 Chicago Illinois

Describe yourself (personality wise): Well i like to go outside and play Base Ball, Im in High school, I like Pizza and mostly i like to spend my time on the internet or watch tv.

Email (If any): Cubsrock21@gmail.com

MSN (If any): Cubsrock32@hotmail.com

How active are you in game? in forums?: Well i can be on about 2-6 hours a day. It depends if im doing anything.

How long have you been with MiscellaneousMS?: Just started

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: Well i can contribute fun and more ideas on how to get more players into the game.

Why are you applying for GM?: Because i have nothing to do and i really want to help out a private server that needs help. Also the gms.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: Yes ive been gm in a couple server and ive been HeadGM in 2 and gm in a maple ver 73 server. I can show u some pictures if u want.

What is your method for hunting for hackers? Well first i look if anyone is on. If they are new i go to them in hide and check. Then if theres not alot of people i just look thru everyone and check. I have another one but its to long.

How would you handle a hacker?: Well if the hacker was like botting or doing stuff with monsters i would ban them. But if they were like spamming and calling gms and players bad names i would jail them.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: I would say that hurt me but i would say why and if they say i don't know i would jail them or ban them for insulting a gm. But i don't think people will call me Fail GM.

Why should we choose you?: Well i believe i can make the server more fun and exciting. Also because i choose to help out admin and gms.

Why shouldn't we choose you?:Well i really don't know why u shouldn't choose me but maybe because u think im not telling the truth about me helping out people? I really dont know.

Extra info you feel is necessary: Nope sorry none.
Back to top Go down

Jesse's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MiscellaneousMS :: GM Attention :: GM Applications-
Jump to: